CBA members save an additional 0.40% off of our already low IMFs.

In News

The CBAF Member Loyalty Program. We believe in rewarding loyal customers. As your account balance grows, you will benefit from even lower IMFs through our CBAF reward program. Account balances between $50,000 and $499,999 will enjoy an IMF reduction of 0.15%. Account balances of $500,000 or greater enjoy an additional reduction of 0.10% for a total reduction of 0.25% off our already low fees.

CBA Member Discount. CBA members receive an additional discount of 0.40% off of our already low IMFs. This can lead to significant savings and help you reach your goals faster. The CBA member discount can be combined with the CBAF Member Loyalty Program for incredible savings!

 

Enroll now!

Contact Us

For all general inquiries, please contact us at

1.888.707.2911

or leave a message below.

If you would like to contact a particular office or individual, please click here.

Thankyou.

News Slider
Latest News

Contact Us

For all general inquiries,
please contact us at

1.888.707.2911

custserv@barfinancial.com

If you would like to
contact a particular office
or individual, please
click here.

Primary Slider